Why Latvia? Service description
Pregnancy is a very special time in the life of every woman who has decided to experience the joy of childbirth. One of the main tasks of the future mother is carrying and giving birth to a healthy baby. That is why it is so important to undergo regular tests and be under competent medical supervision throughout pregnancy.
During pregnancy, the expectant mother should have prenatal care and monitoring to make this wonderful time as peaceful as possible and to give birth to a healthy child. iVF Riga clinic offers expectant mothers to undergo all necessary tests and receive prenatal care provided by experienced and knowledgeable professionals during the entire period of pregnancy.
iVF Riga is a clinic for IVF and reproductive genetics. Headed by the famous gynecologist and reproduction specialist Dr. Violeta Fodina, it offers all kinds of infertility treatment, both standard and unique ones. The highly skilled and experienced professionals of iVF Riga clinic have helped more than 1,000 babies to be born in a number of countries around the world. The priorities of the clinic include a personal approach to patients, the use of advanced technology, following the latest trends in reproductive medicine and a holistic approach to treatment. The clinic keeps in step with the times, constantly introducing modern methods of examination and treatment. The employees of iVF Riga continually improve their professional skills by attending international conferences and workshops. iVF Riga clinic has the largest bank of genetic material and a unique reprogenetics laboratory, which is the only one of its kind in the Baltic countries.
- 2D / 3D / 4D ultrasonography (USG) - ultrasonography (USG) in modern perinatal medicine is one of the most important methods of fetal monitoring. iVF Riga offers all kinds of ultrasound – from a standard 2D to a more detailed and modern 4D.
- Cerclage pessaries - the problem of miscarriage and threatened preterm birth is one of the most pressing challenges in modern obstetrics. This is a very common problem in patients with a complicated obstetric history or a multiple pregnancy. iVF Riga clinic offers the insertion of a cerclage pessary as a way to prevent miscarriage and preterm birth in patients facing these risks. Insertion of this medical device is a non-invasive alternative to the cervical cerclage procedure.
- Gynaecology - the iVF Riga clinic has a team of highly skilled gynaecologists with years of experience who provide comprehensive gynaecologic care. The gynaecology department of iVF Riga clinic offers the following paid services:
- Consultations by a gynaecological endocrinologist
- Complete gynaecological examination
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Recognition of tubal patency by ExEm Foam
Dr. Violeta Fodina
Gynaecologist and reproduction specialist, obstetric specialist. Continuously improving her qualifications in the leading European Reproduction Centers and at the International Conferences. Specializes in infertility treatment, in gynecological endocrinology.
"There is a way out of any situations, we will use our experience, knowledge and latest technologies to achieve positive results together."
Consultation with gynecologist/reproduction specialist
Please, take into consideration that every single case is unique and price could be different. Prices for all treatments and procedures you can find here. Final price could be announced after the first consultation with doctor.
Skype consultation with doctor
Additional services/trip organization (description see below)
Staying in Latvia. Additional services
Baltic Health Tourism provides additional service for our clients to make your stay in Riga comfortable and easy.
Your trip organization:
- Hotel reservation
- Visa support
- Meeting at airport
- Transfer from airport to hotel
- Transfers hotel-clinic-hotel
- Escorting to the clinic (if necessary) or meeting at the clinic.
Your free time organization:
- Excursions (walking around Riga with a guide/museums)
- Tickets/information about cultural events (theatre, Opera house, festivals, etc.)
- Information/guide for shopping and restaurants
- Information and organization short trips to Scandinavia and around Baltic States
- If necessary arranging a telephone conversation with the doctor prior the medical procedure or after it
- Arrangement of the medical procedure at the clinic in accordance with the client’s time table
- 24 hours informational support during staying in Riga.
Other important notes
- If a doctor orders additional laboratory and/or diagnostic examinations not included in the health check program during a repeated consultation, a client can make them for an extra fee, according to the price list of iVF Riga.
- If you need more detailed information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you back within 24 hours.